Experimenting with the Special Contract
In this release, we have made further changes to the Special Contracts, which we plan to continue to experiment with and continue to experiment with. This time around, players who choose the Special Contract option will enter a random nighttime contract with only one boss available. Also, this contract will only include three players to optimize the speed of matchmaking. And finally, players will now receive a bonus of 300 hunting dollars for entering with a Special Contract reward!
- Fixed a bug due to which there was a drop in FPS when the map was closed.
- Fixed an issue where “Match Found” and “All Servers Busy” messages would disappear when switching between menu tabs.
- Fixed an issue where standard ammo for special weapons (such as the Hunting Bow or Crossbow) would not count towards challenges and quest groups containing quests like “Kill an enemy with custom or special ammo” or “Damage enemy hunters with assistance of custom or special ammunition.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause environmental elements to disappear when resurrecting a hunter.
- Fixed a bug due to which the poison cloud dealt unnecessarily high damage to monsters.
- Fixed an issue where players could have 5 consumable items in their inventory when searching saddlebags.